Each Friday i am going to do a list of my favourite links of the week so if you missed any of these great articles now is your chance to catch up!
- How To Use Icons To Support Content In Web Design
Stop wasting time writing so much content that no one will read, and start using icons!
- 10 Blog Designs with Innovative Layouts
When designing a blog, it is so important to do something innovative with the layout to help it stand out from the crowd.
- Fluid Grids by A List Apart
By using grids designers gain a rational, structured framework for organizing content and users gain well-organized, legible sites.
- 10 CSS Tips Every Web Developer Should Know
A list of hints and tips which will be useful to anyone starting out in CSS and even the most seasoned professional in the industry may find a couple of things useful.
- 7 WordPress Theme Trends & How To Implement Them Yourself
A selection of the more popular solutions to getting yourself a fully-functional tabbing system in just a few minutes.
- A Decade Of Web Design In Pictures – 1997 to 2009
By reviewing whatâ€™s changed and whatâ€™s stood the test of time, we can make general assumptions of web design
principles that will work going forward.
- Logo Design Trends 2009 – Showcase
An article aiming to see where the logo trends will lead us this year.
- 60+ Most Beautiful and Creative Business Cards Design
A showcase of Creative Business Cards Designs to enhance more your creativity and get inspired.
- 35 Inspirational Website Designs from the Music Industry
A selection of some of the most creative band websites.
- Graph Paper – Made for Designers
Downloadable tyles for wireframing user interfaces, story boarding interaction, and plotting values on a two by two grid.
- Building Complementary Services: A Powerful Long-Term Social Media Marketing Strategy
How to adopt a particularly powerful social media marketing strategy that consistently extracts attention with ease.
Those are just a selection of my favourite links this week. If you have any suggestions drop them in a comment.